Blogger

Monday, April 25, 2011

addiction to silly things...

Soo while hitting the "next blog" button and exploring the depths of blogger, 
i found an interesting blog that had just started a challenge and i LOVE 30 day challenges. 
(finishing them is a different story tho >.<)  

THE CHALLENGE
:)make sure you check out the blog listed in the picture(:

Day One: Your Current Relationship 
I am currently in a relationship with a Mr. Robert Anthony Fitchett, est. September 15, 2007 
Robert is more than just my lovable boyfriend, he's pretty much my sanity. It's funny how in the beginning, he was just this punk ass gangster boy in my homeroom who liked to go through my stuff every day and now he's the love of my life. We didnt start going out at school though. It just so happens that in 2007 I turned 16 years old and that means it was time to get my happy ass a job somewhere. A girl in my science class told me about her last job at a crappy bbq joint near my house so after school I went to go fill out an application at the oh so wonderful, Sonny's Real Pit BBQ. It was an instant success. I got the job on the spot and by the following Tuesday, I was a smiling cashier (: It was soo funny on my first day, they stuck me in the dish room so i knew what the back of the house guys did. My manager pulls the guy out and its Robert with a very confused smile. I worked my first shift ever with him all night and it was fun (and gross) as hell. After a while, the girls at work seemed to think that Robert and I should start going out so this is when the pestering started. I was HARASSED for the longest time to give him my number and to go out with this boy. I caved. I gave them my number and was told to expect a text after work. That night I went home and waited and waited and waited til I passed out. NOTHING. I woke up feeling like such an idiot and dreaded having to see his face again. The giggling smiles at work were met with my low annoyed eyes. I tell them the texts never came and away they ran, back into the kitchen with a fury that would make Satan hide. I laughed and went about my work day as usual until one of the girls pops up with a small piece of cardboard box. It has HIS number. Isn't that some crap? I'm the female therefore I should be wooed. I take it anyways. When I get home that evening, I consider not texting since I got no text the day before ... but something makes me do it anyways. "Message Sent" it says. The beginning of a crazy change. Thousands of texts, emails, calls, voicemails, letters, notes, dinners, movies, and random adventures later ... here I am. Still with my babycakes and loving every second. This guy knows how to make me smile and laugh like no other can, he knows just what to say in every situation. We're complete opposites in many ways and we're oddly the same in many others. He completes me. Even though sometimes I want nothing more than to jab something sharp through his juggular but thats natural for any couple. He's the sweetest thing I've ever met. Once he wraps his arms around me, its like i'm lost to the abyss of just pure happiness. Not to sound mushy or anything. :P 
:) Rob & Herm (:

No comments:

Post a Comment