Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2021!?

Day Two: Where You'd Like To Be In Ten Years

I honestly don't know where I'd like to be tomorrow, no less ten years from now. hmm, I'm just going to vomit whatever comes to mind because I'm too indecisive to put too much thought into it ;P 


       In ten years, i'll be 30 years old. thats a long time for a lot of crazy things to happen. I'll be married to Mr. Robert Fitchett and we'll have 2 beautiful children in our townhome located somewhere up north, near a big city of course. We'll still have Skarlette, our chowchow puppy, and new additons like a turtle and 2 sun conures.By then, i'll have finished schooling to be an LPN and should be done with my business bachelors degree. The bakery of my dreams should be up and running around this time and i'll have my Jeep Wrangler. This is what I imagine in my head as the ideal outcome in 10 years.

The most important thing to me is that in ten years, I want to be happy. 
plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment